Tuesday, December 29, 2015

YouTube censored a video in which I talked about being harassed by a U.S. Postal Service employee.

December 29, 2015





That's the message that YouTube has written me about this video.

This morning, I got to a street corner and heard a loud cough to my right.  I looked over and he was the only person there; he HAD coughed.  I started and ended the video by saying "You're being recorded."  I didn't threaten him or approach him; I just filmed him while I talked about what he had done.

He knew who I was and he sexually harassed me by coughing at me.  He waved at me during the video, the second time that I said "You're being recorded," and then I said "He doesn't care," and he didn't because Postal Service employees have stalked me for years.

I wouldn't be surprised if he filed the complaint that got YouTube to disable the video so that people can't see it.  Men who have stalked me have done that before; they know who I am, they've seen my blogs, they harass or stalk me and then they complain to YouTube when I film them and publish documentation of their behavior.

YouTube knows what's happening to me.  YouTube has participated in promoting the conglomerate's agenda for years.  I have to publish videos somewhere.

I don't film videos according to code; I can't edit everything to be a certain number of minutes or seconds.  


Copyright L. Kochman, December 29, 2015 @ 5:30 p.m.