Friday, December 23, 2016

I know that the police won't help me.

December 23, 2016







That letter was put under the front door of my apartment yesterday.

I know that if I talk to the police, the police won't help me.  They'll ask me "How do you know that there are cameras in the apartment," and if I answer that The Boston Globe and The New York Times publish articles every day that reference illegal video that's being filmed of me by the hidden and illegal cameras in my apartment, and that the rest of the conglomerate references that also, the police will say that I'm paranoid schizophrenic.  Either they won't send anyone to my apartment to investigate, or they'll send a police officer who will walk around my apartment without investigating and tell me that there are no cameras.  

I haven't said or done anything that's inappropriate while trying to get the property manager to remove the cameras from the apartment.  I didn't confront the property management about it until a few weeks ago, because I knew that the property management would deny it and that I would then be in danger of losing my housing.  

If I am evicted again, I will not only lose the apartment and be homeless, I will lose my housing voucher.  


Copyright L. Kochman, December 23, 2016 @ 8:56 a.m./edited @ 10:24 a.m.